We at Cousin Jack have always considered our products to be investment pieces to be kept and worn many time - therefore the opposite of fast fashion.
However, we continue to our endeavour to become as sustainable and eco-friendly as possible.
In order to do this - we at Cousin Jack and our sister/brother brands are:-
- Working hard to increase recycling throughout the business
- Ensuring that all bags, packaging, garment tags and ecommerce bags are made from recyclable materials, biodegradable or sourced from certified sustainable sources
- recycling our textile waste and working with partners to deal with any samples, off cuts and fabric ends accumulated to help ensure none of our garments or used textiles end up in landfill.
- using recycling points in all our studios, warehousing and offices for everything.
- working hard to eliminate single use plastics
- making sure that we are all mindful of our 'footprint' - from considering how much we print to how much we need to travel